Friday, November 25, 2011

Any teenagers who actually like their parents?

My mom flies off the handle at me about absolutely nothing. Some days she can be as patient as ever, and the next day she'll just explode and yell incomprehensibly for about 10 minutes in mixed language (between my mothertongue and English).





Other than that, she has been the 'ideal' mother. The same goes for my dad, except he occasionally will not listen to anything anyone says - ignores others, basically.





But I actually like my parents. They are good..Any teenagers who actually like their parents?
I love my parents!


I'm just upset that it took me so long to get out of my ';rebellious'; phase and start appreciating them.


They're doing everything they can to help me afford my college education. I couldn't be more grateful for everything they're doing and everything they have done for me. Sure, we still argue sometimes, but I'll never stop loving them.Any teenagers who actually like their parents?
I love my dad. He's my mom and dad. He's actually pretty cool. I can talk to him about alot of things I can't other people. I can talk to him about ghosts and auras and weird theories I have and he understands, unlike alot of people who would call me crazy. He also has alot of stories from when he was younger and they are great because I can learn from some of them and some of them are just plain hilarious. Of course, he's still me dad and I'm still a teenager so there are times when I'm all grumpy and I don't even want to talk to him and sometimes it's weird because I have to help him text message (he's 59 and doesn't really get it.). He's pretty cool with the way I dress and what I do as long as I stay on the honor roll at school, but of course there are times where he says stuff about my makeup and whatnot. But, overall he's pretty cool and I don't know what I would do without my dad.
I used to hate my parents and was terrible to them. It wasn't until I was a teenage mom and realized that they were still there and loved me that I knew that I was wrong for hating them. I love both my parents and they have made mistakes, but from experience I know that it is hard not too. All I wanted from them was love and didn't feel it and then came my daughter and I realized that they did love me, but I was too blind to see it!
I love my parents. They can both fly off the hook about certain things or certain things that I do, but that’s just what parents do. Occasionally they’ll be really moody about something and they’ll be the worst parents lol but 99% of the time, I couldn’t ask for more fun loving parents!
I greatly dislike my birth parents. I dislike them so much I refuse to communicate with them. However, I love and like my foster parents. I trust them, respect them and I hope to make them proud. They aren't perfect people but if there's anything half good about me it is because of them.
My mum does the exact same thing! lol it's annoying though when she gets into those moods. But I really hate how she wants everything to be perfect and if I don't do things her way, then it's wrong.





But apart from that, she gives me freedom and I'm allowed to do most things - apart from talk to boys. LOOOOOL.. But there are ways around that.
my mother is a big ho* for personaly reasons so i don't even speak or see her but I love my daddy =)





alot of the time, as teenagers we can't STAND our parents, its kinda just like a phase in our lives!
I love my parents, but sometimes they drive me up a wall. I remind myself that I'm a handful and I'll be out in a few years(;
Eh, I don't mind my mum most of the time.


I hardly see my dad, and I don't hate him, but I don't love him.


My mum can be pretty awesome at times. =]
I love my mom. She's my best friend. As for my dad, the things he does don't make sense to me or my mom. He's weird.
I love my parents! They are totally amazing. I would never want to have a different set of parents, even though when I mad I say I do, but I really don't mean it.
I get along with my dad pretty well, my mom on the other hand, well I don't really get along with her.





But they're good parents and they take care of me how they should, so I guess I like them.
My mother and I get along well and I tell her a lot. I don't live with my father so he and I aren't as close. But overall I'm glad I have them.
my mom im kinda close to her i dont tell her anything, like secrects and stuff. but she alrite she kinda ocd, very neat and organized and im the most messiest person......... ya see where im going.........??
I absolutely love both of my parents thay have been married for 20 years and now have 12 kids
I love my parents! We have a really good relationship, and I appreciate that because I'm kind of eccentric for a teen :P
I love my parents. They are wonderful and have given me a great childhood.
I loe my parents
i doooo. They brought u here u should love them.





If u agree VOTE AS BEST ANWSER
I love my parents %26lt;3
I guess I like the people who feed and clothe me, they're okay.
Yeah, we are really close.
Well, I love them.. but I don't really like them.
i love my parents. wouldnt have it any other way
i like my parents too
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment