Friday, November 25, 2011

Teenagers: do you have a two minute silence on remembrance sunday?

if sooo


how old are you?


are you forced to do it?


and want country do you come from?Teenagers: do you have a two minute silence on remembrance sunday?
Not usually on Remembrance Sunday, unless I'm in church (then I have a few minutes silence every service); however, I usually have a minute silence before I go to bed, every night. Also, at school we have a 5 minute silence on September 11th.





I'm 14 years old and from the United States (:


-CatherineTeenagers: do you have a two minute silence on remembrance sunday?
We do it on November 11, Remembrance Day and I am in Canada.





We stand for a 2 minutes as well, silent. We usually do this in school, so I am kind of forced to do it, but I'd do it anyways.





I am 15.
nope. i am 15 and i live in the u.s
i'm 16


i do and i'm not made to and i'm from england i do it because i am great full for the men young and old that died in the war i am great full to not be speaking a different language i am great full our culture is the way it is and i want to show the respect to everyone who died but not just english but the french german american italian and just show my respects
I'm sorry but I don't even know what it is.
well november 11th (i think thats the date) every year at school we have a little couple minute were we have to stand up close our eyes and think about the people who went to the first world war...


except that i dont think we do more.


-im 18


- and a pround canadian who can speak both french and english wihout having to live in quebec!





:)
16.


Yeah, we are forced to do a two minute silence at college. But to be honest, I would've done it anyway 'cos its a mark of respect.


I come from England.
We always have a minute's silence on 11th November :)


I'm 15, we're not forced to be silent but if somebody's not they'll get people looking at them badly and thought of as a twat.


I'm English :D


Lest we forget.
Yea, on September 11.





I'm 16





and well not really forced to do it but it would be very disrespectful, rude, and vain to not give a moment of silence to all the people that died during the 9/11 attacks.





I come from the U.S.
well our school sometimes does it on like the friday before or monda after but i ALWAYS make sure that i shut up regardless on the sunday as i have been brought up with it since i was 3 so its kind of a habit. i suppose that's what happens when you grow up in a very Protestant household.


I am 14.


No.


I am British.


Lest We Forget %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment