Friday, November 25, 2011

Teenagers not guilty of beating Victoria?

SO, I just watched the news apparently the 8 teenagers were found NOT GUILTY of VIctora Lindsay battery, kidnapping and false imprisonment. Can anyone fill me in on how this happens? I am guessing Victoria will have a restraining order on all 8 teenagers. But, can anyone tell me WHY they weren't found guilty since there is tape to prove it?Teenagers not guilty of beating Victoria?
Nice try. There hasn't been a trial yet.Teenagers not guilty of beating Victoria?
Pleading NOT guilty is very common in a high visablity case. It is expected. Only means that at this point they do not admit guilt. It helps insure a fair trial...only I am not sure _where_ you could go for one. I think everyone in Florida has some opinion on this.
They pleaded not guilty. This was not a trial it was an arraignment. The trial will come sometime in the future.
Maybe Victoria Lindsay got on the judges t*ts as well...
They need to get over it how long ago was this??? Stop being a lil ***** and jst accept it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment