Friday, November 25, 2011

Poll: Why do people think teenagers are the ones with bad hormonal problems?

I can tell you for a FACT that my parents (And grandparents.. And all other relatives) Have more mood swings in a day than i, at 13 years of age have in a year.


And then no comments on my babby sister!





*Laughs like a maniac*


*Cries*


*Laughs again*


*Cuts wrist*Poll: Why do people think teenagers are the ones with bad hormonal problems?
Well, after years of practice , we (older woman) can have mood swings for no reason! We have perfected the mood swing and use it to our advantage :) you will learn how, trust me!Poll: Why do people think teenagers are the ones with bad hormonal problems?
I have to constantly remind my friends with children what they were like at that age. For some reason (I dont understand this either) but people forget what it was like to be a teenager after they have children. Im 44 %26amp; still remember the special pain of being a teenager, I never had kids tho. Everytime my best friend is mad at her son for something that he said or did I have to remind her of something that SHE did or said that was worse. This usually gets me ';the look'; especially when I do it to her in front of her son. Your parents and other relatives were alot like you when they were your age, they just shut it out of their brains for some reason. Just hold on as best that you can and choose your battles with them carefully since youre not going to be able to win many with them, and know in your heart that they were just as messed up as their accusing you of being. Teenagers got it alot rougher these days than when we were your age. Sure its cushier at home but your schools and peer pressures are a whole different ballgame. Maybe try being open %26amp; honest about the stuff you deal with at school and on a social level with them. Ask them to quit judging your emotions and try to see where the emotions are coming from. Or take the high road. Its not right that parents stick their heads in the sand or up their ***** but its a fact that youll have to deal with.
so many now have mood swings b/c of improper diet, nutrition, sleep and exercise... it is sad :( used to be mostly teenagers and women
Because they're the ones who use it as an excuse the most.
And some teenagers wonder why.
Depends on the person I think. But teens aren't the worst, I'd venture to say.
agreed..
I agree with ya. Teens aren't the worst. Woo you haven't seen my relatives in the past either. *Scary!*
We all have them, some more than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment