Friday, November 25, 2011

Is Yahoo Answers just for teenagers or something?

It seems like it.Is Yahoo Answers just for teenagers or something?
not really you mainly see them in the homework sectionIs Yahoo Answers just for teenagers or something?
It depends where you look and when.





They obviously have more time for Y!A, most don't work full time.





Adults are going to work in the morning and are there all day.





Categories like ';singles and dating';, ';polls and surveys';,';homework help';, etc., are rife with teens.





Auto repair, computer software, etc., not so much.





Hope this helps....JT
No it is not. It is for anyone of any age. It is just very populated with teenagers, thats all. It attracts teenagers the most because they are usually people with the most worries/curiosities.
well if you're a 40 year old guy using yahoo half the day then theres somethin gwrong wirth u! teens use it more often than adults coz they have more free time..u know! no busy job! no kids and stuff! but everyone can use it! theres no rule about age on yahoo answers :)
No it isn't. I'm 18, but I use it if something is worrying me or I would like a second opinion :) Sometimes it is easier to ask strangers because they are less likely to say what they think you want to hear.
No, it`s for anyone. I`m 76 and I am quite comfortable using it.


Teenagers try to monopolise a lot of things these days.


Move over Beethoven.
IT would seem so, but there are some people that ask serious questions, and I answer all questions to my knowledge, or to the best of my ablility...
Of course not. I'm 20 and I use this site. And there are plenty of others older than me that use this site as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment