Friday, November 25, 2011

What is the youngest age that teenagers can start having sex? Whats the youngest age you've heard of? opinions

I'm just curious. Teenage sex is so common that I want to know when people think its okay for young people to start having sex. Or the age of the youngest person you have heard of who has had sex. Being a teenager. I want to know how we are judged.What is the youngest age that teenagers can start having sex? Whats the youngest age you've heard of? opinions
well let me start off by telling you that having sex for the first dozen or so times isnt what its cracked up to be it hurts and its somthing i promise you ,you can hold off on until your older and have genuine true love feelings for that special someone for whom your going to give yourself to so sweet heart really use your brains that i know your parents instilled in you okay be safe merry christmas and also my niece was either 9 or 10 her first time thats in my eyes is still a babyWhat is the youngest age that teenagers can start having sex? Whats the youngest age you've heard of? opinions
Why grow up so fast? Have fun, be a kid. Wait until you get married.
The youngest legal age I've heard of is in Ethiopia where it is 12. In the UK it is 16. In Canada it is 14 (under review). USA is 18. I was 19, for what it was worth.
I knew a girl who was VERY promiscuous at 12.





I guess the ';right'; age varies from person to person....when your in love. TRUE love! Not puppy love.


But you really should try to wait for marriage.


I think under 17 is too soon...
well, sadly... an 8 and 9 year old boy raped and 11 year old girl like last month


this week at school for my health class, we had some speakers from an organization called Caris Prevention


after what they told and showed us, I regret quite a few things
The youngest age Ive heard of is 11 wich i personally think is WAY too young, they barley know the meaning of love!


But I guess if your like 18 or 19 and think your really in love thats alright i guess....
Youngest was I believe about 5 years old. I heard she had a baby too. Very sad. I saw it on the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment