Friday, November 25, 2011

In Maine, can I drive with teenagers in my car on a learner's permit?

If I have a licensed adult in the car, can I have friends in the car with me while I'm driving? If the Adult is in the passenger's seat?In Maine, can I drive with teenagers in my car on a learner's permit?
coldwellop1, I'm not always right when it comes to auto repair. Last year I had some problems with my Nissan Armada and I wasn't sure how to fix them. I tried to search the web for help, but the procedures were way too complex for my skills. I ended up going to the dealship for my repairs. The dealership tends to charge more than mom and pop repair shops, but they've seen all sorts of situations ( insurance problems, repair warranty issues, etc) and they seem to always find a way to help me. Maybe you can try calling auto repair shops in Maine to see if they can help you. http://www.autorepairshoplocator.com/Mai鈥?/a>In Maine, can I drive with teenagers in my car on a learner's permit?
Here is a link for the laws regarding a driver with a learner's permit in the state of Maine.





http://www.mainelegislature.org/legis/st鈥?/a>





If you read it, you'll note that it does not state anything pertaining to passengers in the vehicle. It only states that a person who is at least 20 years old and must have had a valid license for the previous two years must be seated next to you.





Take note that the person who is accompanying you must NOT be in an incapacitated state; doing so would result in a Class E crime in the state of Maine.





http://janus.state.me.us/legis/ros/manua鈥?/a>





All the statutes pertaining to Main driving law can be found here.





http://www.mainelegislature.org/legis/st鈥?/a>
might depend on who it is like your sister 21 yr old maybe mom or dad sure friend maybe not one kid maybe 6 kids not likely
of course..all you need is ONE licensed driver anywhere in the car!
ABSOLUTELY NOT! Unless they are your brother and sister, THEN NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment