Friday, November 25, 2011

What is a good first cellphone for teenagers?

Hey I'm a 14 year old girl and recently my parents told me that they are going to buy me a cellphone and that they want me to do some research to find a good, reliable phone.


Nothing too fancy like an iPhone or a Blackberry. (even though I really want those haha :P)What is a good first cellphone for teenagers?
all i know is dont get a scoop or a rumor cuz they break every 3 months im 14 and got my first one when school started and iv been through three of them since. my sis has a blackberry.. they are good but i know that ur not allowed to get one. try a hue. they are nice phones plus they have the recording ringtones thing and you can change the faceplates. i hope this helps!What is a good first cellphone for teenagers?
Well I know how u feel my mum and dad have recently said fro my next b'day I can get a phone, I live in the uk so I cant help U, coz I presume u live in the usa so I dont know if the phones are different so Cant help you but when looking on sites look at all the features and dont just go for it coz its ur fave colour for example. Good luck!
i think verizon is a good network. as for a phone im 14 and i have the enV. which i really like. my first phone though was just like a regular flip phone. that was 3 years ago though.
lg chocalate, but im 14 and i have the iphone 3g :]]]]]
You don't need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment