Friday, November 25, 2011

Is birth control free for teenagers. I live in La Puente CA?

Where can I go? And does the teen her parent there or can any adult take her there?Is birth control free for teenagers. I live in La Puente CA?
La Puente Health Center


(626) 968-3711





Planned Parenthood afilliate clinic.Is birth control free for teenagers. I live in La Puente CA?
yes make an appt with planned parenthood, they will have you fill out forms and check you out to make sure you are std free. and they will do all this for free. make sure that if you going to get birth control that you keep reg. check ups if you are having sex.





they will even pretend to be a friend calling you at home if you dont want your parents to know.





i think your parents should know. but that is just my two cents.
Planned parenthood and it's confidential. Your parents don't have to know. And it's free.

No comments:

Post a Comment