Friday, November 25, 2011

Do teenagers or pre-teens have go through more depressing and have more problems?

I'm only 12 and when i get mad or get tired my parents are alwasy telling me that at your age you shouldn't even be tired cuz you do nothing. it makes me mad cuz 12 yr olds have a hard time with life too and im about to go to the 9th grade so is it just me that has these depressing days or do other 12 yr olds?Do teenagers or pre-teens have go through more depressing and have more problems?
wait did you like skip a grade or something because your 12 and going into 9th grade?!? im 14 and im going into 9th grade. okay sorry you probably get that alot. but yes your hormones are going nuts so everythings harder because your brain doesn't know how to adjust to it. so you parents are being stupid and don't know a thing. i mean for goodness sake your growing! Everything is changing you should be Tired i was!Do teenagers or pre-teens have go through more depressing and have more problems?
Im 15 and i really think teenagers generally do go through a lot of crap and have more depressing problems. Seriously. Though everyone has problems no matter what age they are. I hate when people tell me i should have no worries just because im so young.





im gonna be like the other anwserers and say..shouldnt you be going into 7th grade? When I was 12 I was going into 7th, when I was 14 I was going into 9th.
I'm 13 and it can be hard at sometimes and your parents dont have the right to say if you have problems or not because something might be big to you and not them.
Uh. Teenagers..by FAR. Plus you're not going into 9th grade. I am, and I just turned 15 yesterday. Don't whine, you're supposed to be 13 to be on Y!A anyways.





Bring on the thumbs downs.
You mean 7th or 6th grade? Or are you super smart? haha


Right now it really is depressing for you, but the problems your having now won't really matter or won't be a big deal in the future.
im 13 and i definatly have those days where i just wana scream parents say that we have no problems but thats not true we have school problems friend problems and other things sometimes they dont understand but dont worry and think its just you
You aren't going into the 9th grade. you're going into 7th grade!! I think...





Age doesn't have an effect on who has more problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment