Friday, November 25, 2011

What do you think about teenagers by my chemical romance?

im a guy and i like it, is that gay? if i told others i liked it would they think im gay? thxWhat do you think about teenagers by my chemical romance?
No way! that doesnt make you gay! why would you think that? The song is about teenagers now a days and about school shootings and crime amongst teenagers. Gerard (lead singer) says that you shouldn't be afraid of teenagers, and he tells a story in a interview all about this song. Just look it up on youtube if ur really curious. but no, no way not gay. It's a great song and I like it too. and no, i don't think other people would think you're gay if you told them. My best advice: Don't worry about what other people will think. If you like something, then like it, like it for you. Should never matter what other people think.What do you think about teenagers by my chemical romance?
Pardon???


Why is that making you a Gay? That's a really awesome song! Is there any song that is made just for gay or something like that? All songs are the same, for human! I think gay is a human too.





Teenagers is AWESOME! Good that you like it..
I must admit, I love it...Yeah I'm way old and i sing it when it comes on. When i'm shopping and my phone plays it I know its my own teenager.


We went and seen them at a concert in Denver and about half the audience was male, its not gay at all.
of course its not gay ! wht a silly question :) why would it be gay ? its a great song by a great band and im sure alot of guys like the song :) alot of guys are mcr fans
the song only says the truth..... its a real good song..... and no it doesn't mean your gay... who ever said that the song is gay is jealous of mcr!!


this was told by a mcr fan :)
even if they thought you were gay it shouldn't matter. If everyone thought the same way and liked the same music that would be gay.
does it really matter what they think? its not just a girl song lol, and the song isnt gay
It's a great song. I like the humor involved.
It's my favorite song by them! and no its not gay
no its not gay- I heard a guy sing it before (and he's def. not gay)
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment